- This custom-made 7-foot cord makes a neat and secure transition from a phone system control unit to a patch panel or structured wiring panel; or from a data jack to a phone or phone-like device.
- It's a big time saver compared to making your own, and you'll get a more reliable connection than if you put a narrow plug into a wide jack.
- The wire has two twisted pairs. The 8-pin plug is wired for the "USOC" or "568A" wiring pattern, and the 4-pin plug is "USOC."
- This handy cord can be used to plug a phone or accessory (fax, modem, credit card terminal, etc.) into a jack that was wired for data, or 8-wire phones like the ATT/Lucent/Avaya Merlin.
- If the jack was wired for 568B, and you need to use the second pair of wires, the white/orange and white/green wire pairs will have to be reversed.
- FREE SHIPPING in the USA
UNIQUE VersaCord has 8-pin & 4-pin plugs. FREE SHIP