- The Fluke Pro3000 analog toner and probe set is a great choice for toning and tracing wire on non-active networks, and specifically for identifying individual pairs with SmartTone® technology.
- Angled bed-of-nails clips allow easy access to individual wires, and the boot-protected RJ11 modular plug is ideal for use on telephone or data jacks.
- Handy switch lets you select solid or alternating tone options indicated by solid or flashing LEDs.
- Five tones are available.
- Continuity testing and line polarity confirmation are also provided.
- Large speaker in the probe makes it easier to hear tones in noisy environments, and through walls and enclosures to find wires quickly.
- You can send a tone up to 10 miles (16 kilometers) on most cables.
- When touching the wires together and momentarily shorting the far end of a cable pair, the SmartTone technology will change the cadence of the tone generated.
- This tone change you hear through the probe positively verifies the correct wire pair.
- For telecom, data, video, audio, alarm, control or almost any non-powered wiring.
- Attach the nylon pouch to your belt, and you will be equipped for any wire identification job.
- FREE "ground" shipping to all 50 states.
Tone Generator/Probe set has strong transmitter, big speaker. Easy ID. FREE SHIP
$119.00 Regular Price