- This block can save lots of time and agravation when installing a phone system.
- It's a 66-type punchdown block and bracket with three-foot-long 25-pair cable and male Amphenol-type connector.
- Used with many phone systems.
(A) With the Panasonic KX-TD1232 control unit, or KX-TD308, or station expansion module on KX-TD816 control unit, the single Tailblock block provides connections for 8 4-conductor jacks, or up to 16 2-conductor jacks if eXtra Device Ports are not used.
(B) You can also duplicate an analog circuit's appearance -- in an XDP and elsewhere.
(C) When connected to the KX-TD308, a door intercom speaker can be connected to the last two clips.
(D) Also useful on KX-TDE100 and 200 systems.
- One cover (shown in photo) is included.
- FREE SHIPPING in the USA.
Time-saving Tailblock with attached cable and 25-pair plug. FREE SHIP