- Designed to protect digital phone systems, when wiring used for digital phones is run outdoors, or in indoor locations with possibility of electrical surges.
- Auto-Resetting Technology: PTC resistors open when a surge occurs, protecting your equipment. Unlike other fuses, the PTCs close again when the surge passes, for less downtime and fewer service calls.
- Has two protected circuits. One is for 8 wires ("RJ45"). One is for two or four wires ("RJ11" or "RJ14")
- 70v clamping.
- Response Time: 1-5 Nanoseconds
- Must be grounded to provide protection.
- Recommended for Panasonic, NEC, Avaya, Comdial, Nortel, Vodavi, Mitel, Inter-Tel and other digital phone system brands.
- Lifetime product warranty with connected equipment warranty of up to $50,000.
- FREE SHIPPING in the USA
Surge protector for digital phones, used for wiring between buildings. FREE SHIP