- Our Snap-on protectors fit on standard 66-type punchdown blocks, and are generally used on the phone company's RJ21X demarcation.
- Each Snap-on protects one pair of wires (for one phone line), and bridges across the center of a split block.
- A grounding bar connects to multiple Snap-ons on the punchdown block.
- Two versions are available: 130 Volt for central office lines, and 30 Volt for use within a phone system, where you have phones in several buildings.
- Color may vary from photo.
- FREE SHIPPING in the USA
Snap-on phone line surge protection for punchdown blocks. FREE SHIPPING