Under Federal law, your local phone company is only required to provide enough power to ring the bells in four standard phones. Some phones vary in their power requirement, and you may be able to get away with six phones, but probably not more.
Here's a handy device that is capable of ringing twelve standard ("1 REN") telephones or phone-like devices and does not affect the normal operation of the telephone line or features provided by the phone company, such as Caller ID and Call Waiting.
Our booster is designed to increase ringing power of an analog telephone line, VoIP line, Cable TV phone line, analog PABX extension, analog ISDN Terminal Adapter port, or any other telecom device which provides ringing.
It duplicates the incoming ring frequency and cadence so it is compatible with distinctive ringing services.
- Boost ring power from ISDN Terminal Adapter analog ports.
- Use with Viking Doorboxes to increase the number of phones to ring.
- Boost ring power on telephone lines or analog PABX stations that are weak or failing.
- Correct ring waves from equipment such as automatic fax switches.
- Increase power to flash lights on phones such as BatPhone.
- Boosts ring capacity to 12 REN
- Caller ID compatible
- Easy modular installation
- Compatible with distinctive ringing services
- Will not affect normal line operation
- Reshapes troublesome square wave ringing
- Capable of boosting talk battery and loop current
- Made in the USA
- 1 year warranty
- Power: 120V AC/ 13.8VAC adapter provided
- Dimensions: 5” x 5” x 1.5”
- Environmental: 32°F to 90°F with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Incoming Ring Detection: 40-150 VAC
- Ring Generator: 90 VAC nominal, 12 REN max load @ 40VAC
- Ringwave Shape: Saw tooth ring wave
- DC Talk Battery Boost (if enabled): 20 Volts DC
- Connections: RJ11 plug, RJ11 jack
- FREE SHIPPING in the USA