- The KX-TVA50 is part of Panasonic's newest generation of voice processing systems. It is initially equipped with two ports (to handle two simultaneous conversations) and four hours of recording time; and can expand to six ports and eight hours.
- It provides 64 voice mail boxes (two boxes are for administrative purposes.) It uses solid-state memory -- there is no hard drive that could fail in the future.
- The unit has a USB port for connection to a PC for programming. It can also be programmed through a local area network ("LAN") or the optional KX-TVA296 internal modem card can be used to provide a connection to a remote PC for programming and diagnostics.
- Windows software is included.
- The KX-TVA50 can be connected to Panasonic phone system using either DPITS or APITS integration, and to non-Panasonic systems using DTMF ("in-band") signaling.
- The KX-TVA502, 2-port expansion module uses either DPITS or APITS integration, or DTMF signaling.
- The KX-TVA503, 2-port expansion module uses DPITS only.
- With the optional KX-TVA594 card, you can receive e-mail notification of waiting voice mail messages, including Caller ID, time and date of call, length of message and how many old and new messages are in your mailbox. Your voice mail messages can also be attached to e-mail messages as WAV files; and the sending of e-mails can be scheduled to suit your work day. Voice mail messages can be automatically deleted after e-mailing, or retained in the voice processing system.
- You can control voice mail with a simple LCD menu (available with KX-TDA systems and KX-T7600 series phones), without listening to the voice mail for options. Messages can be selected, played and deleted using the visual prompts and the caller's information displayed on screen.
- NOTE: We do not recommend the KX-TVA50 for use with four ports with any KX-TA624 or for a KX-TA824 phone system made before APITS integration was introduced for four ports.
- FREE WINDOWS SOFTWARE
- FREE TECH SUPPORT
- FREE SHIPPING in the USA.
Panasonic KX-TVA50 voice processor for 2 to 6 ports, 4 or 8 hours recording time