- The KX-TVA200 is part of Panasonic's newest generation of voice processing systems.
- It is initially equipped with four ports (to handle four simultaneous conversations); and can expand to 24 ports.
- It provides 1024 voice mail boxes (two boxes are for administrative purposes.) It uses a hard drive to provide up to 1000 hours of recording time.
- The unit has a USB port for connection to a PC for programming. It can also be programmed through a local area network ("LAN"), or the optional KX-TVA296 internal modem card can be used to provide a connection to a remote PC for programming and diagnostics.
- Windows software is included.
- The TVA200 can be connected to Panasonic KX-TD and KX-TDA phone systems using DPITS integration. It can't provide APITS integration or DTMF signaling.
- The KX-TVA204, 4-port expansion module uses DPITS only.
- You can receive e-mail notification of waiting voice mail messages, including Caller ID, time and date of call, length of message and how many old and new messages are in your mailbox. Your voice mail messages can also be attached to e-mail messages as WAV files; and the sending of e-mails can be scheduled to suit your work day. Voice mail messages can be automatically deleted after e-mailing, or retained in the voice processing system.
- You can control voice mail with a simple LCD menu (available with KX-TDA systems and KX-T7600 series phones), without listening to the voice mail for options. Messages can be selected, played and deleted using the visual prompts and the caller's information displayed on screen.
- TOLL-FREE TECH SUPPORT
- FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA
Panasonic KX-TVA200 voice processor for 4 to 24 ports, 1000 hours recording time