- A long-needed and elegant solution. For non-system single-line and multi-line phones and "KSU-less" systems.
- Feeds up to four lines to 12 phones, or fewer lines to more phones.
- Includes molded-in guides to hold wires in place, plus labels to show which wires go where. Actual product is black, not white as in photo.
- Wires connect with 110 blade in punchdown tool, but some people cheat and use a long-nose pliers and a Swiss Army knife.
- If you need to distribute four lines to more than 12 jacks, you can connect several of these blocks together.
- Comes with protective cover.
- FREE SHIPPING in the USA
Non-system phone wiring block, with cover. FREE SHIPPING