- Weighing only 94 grams (just over 3 ounces), the new Plantronics CS520 is a light-but-rugged BINAURAL DECT headset.
- It's so comfortable, it's easy to forget you're wearing it.
- The over-the-head design makes it extremely secure for people who need to wander beyond their desks.
- One-touch controls on the headset allow you to answer or end calls and adjust or mute the volume, even when far from your desk.
- The system also enables you to conference additional headsets for easy collaboration.
- The headset uses DECT 6.0 technology that allows you to talk hands-free up to about 350 feet from the base, without Wi-Fi interference. In addition to DECT technology, the CS510 offers wideband audio for clearer phone conversations.
- The headset's noise-canceling microphone filters out background noise and enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) makes voices sound more clear and natural.
- For less noisy environments, consider the monaural CS510 with one speaker.
- The CS520 can be worn with microphone on either side.
- The "smart" power management system automatically shifts to low power when the headset is close to the base to save battery life.
- Select either narrow or wideband grade audio quality (narrowband to extend talk time or wideband mode to enable clearer conversations
- Extended boom and noise-canceling microphone provide strong voice pickup and filter out background noise, so you can be heard clearly
- Range of up to 350 feet away for maximum mobility
- One-touch call answer/end, volume. mute and flash controls
- Conference-in up to three additional CS500 or Savi headsets for collaboration
- Works with Electronic Hookswitch Cable (certain phone models) or Handset Lifter (most phones) to remotely answer and end calls
- Advanced wideband audio uses CAT-iq technology for high definition voice quality
- DECT 6.0 technology eliminates Wi-Fi interference
- One-year limited warranty
- Free "ground" shipping in the USA
- CLICK for user guide
NEW Plantronics CS520 BINAURAL DECT 6.0 wireless headset with lifter. FREE SHIP