HERE'S WHAT'S NEW in the new DuraFon PRO:
►New broadcast/page feature (in addition to the 2-way radio) that allows people to intercom or page loudly from one handset to a base unit, another handset, a group of handsets, or all handsets. The announcement is LOUD, and anyone who is in the same room as their handset will hear it.
►PBX function key allows you to name and program up to nine PBX system functions that can be scrolled through and selected while on a call (transfer, hold, etc.)
►Voice quality is louder and clearer in the earpiece or headset.
►Battery is securely enclosed in a compartment so it won't pop off (like sometimes happens with the SN920) and you won't feel the warmth of the battery when using the handset at extreme range.
►Lithium Ion battery for double the talk time and standby time of previous models.
►Handset antennas are more durable.
►You can connect the base to two external antennas for wider coverage.
►Extremely durable and water resistant (not waterproof!) construction.
►Number keys are bigger.
►Numbers will not wear off.
►Ringer is louder.
►Headset jack built into the handset -- no clunky adapter is needed.
►Charging cradle is wall-mountable.
UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE AND USEFULNESS:
Over 35% of EnGenius phone users are in warehouses, manufacturing plants, and large retail environments ideally suited for the DuraFon, with its coverage up to 250,000 square feet.
Perfect for IT, maintenance, and security staffs, the DuraFon provides up to 12 floors of in-building penetration for both telephone and intercom calls. It also allows staff members to contact each other through PBX extensions or via private two-way intercom or one-way voice announcements.
Outdoor environments like self-storage facilities, school campuses, auto dealerships, and trucking yards need durability and broad coverage. The DuraFon covers up to 3,000 acres of open area outdoors, and is rugged and water-resistant.
FEATURES AND SPECS:
- Six times as powerful as the average cordless phone (708mW peak RF output).
- More power and more range than any other phone that's legal to use in the US and Canada.
- Range depends upon your local environment: typically 12 floors in building, 250,000 sq. ft. in a warehouse, and 3,000 acres on a farm, ranch, car lot or campus (more than 130 million square feet).
- You can connect one or even two external antennas for additional range and coverage area.
- Straight-line "open field" range has been tested at over five miles. Typical range is a mile or two.
- In addition to being a cordless telephone, the EnGenius DuraFon is also a full-duplex 2-way radio (walkie-talkie) which operates independently of the base unit. You can use up to 4 lines and 90 handsets in total. One handset is packaged with the base.
- Shock-absorbent outer coating on handset.
- Damage resistant low profile antenna.
- Handset sits in charging cradle that needs AC power, but no phone connection. You can put it anywhere you have power.
- Separate base connects to any ordinary analog phone lines, or an analog port in a phone systems. The base can be used horizontally or mounted on a wall.
- Full duplex 2-way radio without using the base.
- Half duplex voice paging to one phone, several phones, all phones.
- Text messaging from phone to phone.
- Line status indicator LEDs on base.
- Digital Spread Spectrum radio transmission with Frequency Hopping resists noise and provides extremely high resistance to eavesdropping. Frequency changes 100 times per second.
- 900MHz radio transmission provides longer range than 2.4GHz or 5.8GHz, and won't cause interference with wireless networks, or receive interference from wireless networks.
- Multi-line capability (up to four per base).
- Multi-handset capability (up to 36 per base).
- Programmable PBX function soft key.
- Fast battery charging: just 90 minutes.
- You can keep an optional spare battery charging at all times.
- Hot swap: you can change batteries while a call is on hold, without losing the call.
- Up to 6 hours talk time.
- Up to 50 hours standby time.
- Any-key answering, redial, mute, hold and volume control.
- Store up to 30 names/numbers for quick speed dialing.
- Capable of answering any line if there is more than one base unit.
- Caller ID with Call Waiting.
- Built-In 2.5mm headset jack.
- 3.5mm input jack for music- or message-on-hold.
- Ring or vibration alert.
- Comes with low profile antenna, plus larger antenna for longer range when needed.
- Optional external antenna for indoor use in warehouses and factories, or outdoor use on farms, ranches, campuses, car lots, etc.
- Handset weighs just 6.2 ounces, and measures 6.3 x 2.3 x 1.2 inches with short antenna.
- handsets are compatible with earlier EP490, but NOT EP436.
- Built-in auto-attendant.
- NO built-in voicemail or answerer, but you can use an answerer with it.
►As an authorized dealer, we are not permitted to publish the price online. The price is not zero dollars as shown.
Please call 1 888 ABLE 999 or email for info and prices.
- FREE SHIPPING in the USA.