Our red hot emergency speakerphones now available in yellow or blue, too! are extremely rugged, with no handset or touchtone pad that could be vandalized. To make a call, all the user has to do is push a button. A phone can dial up to five programmed emergency numbers, and can be programmed from any touchtone phone that can call into it.
Suitable for elevators, parking garages and lots, ATM machines, gas stations, bus stops, campgrounds, amusement parks, lobbies, entryways, campus emergency stations, roadside rest areas, pools, ski areas, hiking trails, stadiums, convention centers, public buildings.
Phones can be programmed to automatically deliver a digital announcement to identify the location of the emergency call and then activate the "Call Connected" LED light. Alternatively, a DTMF touchtone code can be delivered. All programming parameters, including phone numbers and location numbers, are stored in non-volatile memory. Phones are line powered, requiring no batteries or external power, and are compatible with phone company central offices, and analog station ports on PBX or hybrid phone systems.
For outdoor or harsh environments, you can get a speakerphone with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP). EWP modifications include rubber gaskets and boots, hand soldered silicone sealed connections, gel filled phone line connectors, as well as urethane potted circuit boards with weather sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming.
- Phone line powered, requiring no batteries or external power sources
- Meets ADA requirements for Emergency Phones
- Can automatically light the “Call Connected” LED for the hearing impaired
- Transmits a unique location I.D. code or voice announcement
- Grade 2 Braille label for the visually impaired
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 16 seconds of voice memory
- Advanced call progress detection
- Handsfree operation
- Touch Tone or pulse dialing
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- Cycles through backup emergency and non-emergency numbers on busy or no-answer
- Hangs up on CPC, silence, busy signal, dial tone, time-out or touchtone command
- Programmable to auto-answer on incoming calls
- Remotely programmable
- Extended temperature range (-15°F to 130°F)
- Humidity - standard model: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Humidity - EWP model: Up to 100%
- Material: .062” (16 gauge) steel, red powder paint
- Connections: Standard, RJ11; Weather Protected, Gel-filled crimp connectors
- Mounting: Surface mount to walls, posts, single-gang boxes or 4” x 4” electrical junction boxes or recess mount in elevator phone boxes
- FREE SHIPPING in the USA.