- Save money, and maybe save lives.
- This amazing device lets an emergency phone share a line with another phone, or phones, but gives priority to the emergency phone. There is no need to pay for a separate phone line that may be used for emergency calls just once or twice in a year.
- When the emergency phone starts to make a call, any other connected phone is disconnected so the emergency call can go through. During a power failure, dialtone is always provided to the emergency phone.
- Works with manual-dial or auto-dial phones, desk or wall phones, indoor or outdoor phones.
- The unit can also be used for an alarm system, credit card terminal, cash machine, fax or any other analog telecom device that needs priority to make calls.
- Comes with power transformer. Easy plug-in installation, but some additional wiring may be necessary, depending on the specific environment. Can be used with an analog phone line, VoIP, Centrex, or an analog extension port on a phone system.
- Incoming calls are routed to the standard phone, unless power is disconnected from the adapter.
- Important: When the emergency phone is in use, the phone line is not available for other use. An additional emergency call will have to be made on another phone line.
- (Phones are not included.)
- One-year warranty from manufacturer.
- FREE "ground" shipping in the USA.
Automatic line-sharing adapter for emergency phones. FREE SHIP