- Protects equipment connected to as many as eight phone lines. Inputs and outputs are on 110-type punchdown blocks.
- Ideal for many phone systems. You can use cross-connect wire to connect to punchdown blocks, or use our solid cords (below) to connect to phone jacks.
- Auto-Resetting technology -- PTC resistors open when a surge occurs, protecting your equipment, but unlike other telephone protectors, the PTCs close again once the surge passes, for less downtime and less service expense.
- $5,000,000 Connected Equipment Protection Policy -- If protector fails, manufacturer will repair or replace up to $5,000,000!
- Lifetime Product Warranty -- The surge protector shall be free of any defects in design, materials, or workmanship, and manufacturer will repair or replace any defective product.
- Clamping Level: 260v
- Capacitance: 50pf (approx.)
- Suppression Modes: Metallic & Longitudinal
- FREE SHIPPING in the USA
8-Line surge protector with punchdown clips. FREE SHIPPING