- Used for telecom and datacom connections.
- There are four columns of 50 clips each.
- Two clips on the right are connected together, and two on the left are connected together, but the two on the right are not connected to the two on the left, unless you use bridging clips to bridge the gaps in the center.
- We recommend a punchdown tool for proper connection of wires, but some people cheat and use a longnose pliers.
- Mountin bracket and cover are included.
- Discounts price for quantity purchases.
- FREE SHIPPING in the USA
66M 50-pair punchdown block with bracket and cover. FREE SHIP