- Protects equipment connected to four phone lines. Input is a 110-type punchdown jack. Output appears on a 110 block as well as four RJ11 phone jacks. Choose the connections that are right for the particular installation. Comes with four phone cords.
- Ideal for our non-system wiring block, the Panasonic KX-TA824 and many other phone systems.
- Auto-Resetting technology -- PTC resistors open when a surge occurs, protecting your equipment, but unlike other telephone protectors, the PTCs close again once the surge passes, for less downtime and less service expense.
- $5,000,000 Connected Equipment Protection Policy -- If protector fails, manufacturer will repair or replace up to $5,000,000!
- Lifetime Product Warranty -- The surge protector shall be free of any defects in design, materials, or workmanship, and manufacturer will repair or replace any defective product.
- Clamping Level: 260v
- Capacitance: 50pf (approx.)
- Suppression Modes: Metallic & Longitudinal
- FREE SHIPPING in the USA
4-Line surge protector with punchdown clips and 1-line phone jacks. FREE SHIP